- an atoll in the Marshall Islands; formerly used by the United States as a site for testing nuclear weapons
- The bikini or two piece is a women’s swimsuit with two parts, one covering the breasts, the other the groin and, optionally, part or all of the buttocks, leaving an uncovered area between the two. It is often worn in hot weather, while swimming or sunning.
- A very brief two-piece swimsuit for women
- a woman’s very brief bathing suit
- Scanty underpants
- a woman who has recently been married
- Bridget: Irish abbess; a patron saint of Ireland (453-523)
- a woman participant in her own marriage ceremony
- A woman on her wedding day or just before and after the event
surfi bride and groom
OMG….dress a bride in a bikini. It was hard, I have bodies everywhere (fondant bodies) here from about ten attempts before I came up with something I considered ok. The hairy chest was a special request. I had a little trouble with the brides feet, they will be disguised with a sprinkling of edible sand. This was taken before I put his ears on. They are not for a cake I am doing.
Yevtushenko and Mail Order Brides
An absurd juxtaposition of Yevgeny Yevtushenko poems and Russian mail order brides from a poetry web site. A visual oxymoron if I ever saw one.